Recycling Tips for The Home
Recycling the packaging from food and drink products is a great way to help our environment. For Parmalat products in particular, here are some tips that will assist in your recycling efforts:
- Remember to place all relevant milk, flavoured milk, yoghurt and other dairy product packaging in household recycling bins. Check for the recycling symbols to know which ones can be recycled.
- To improve the recycling process of milk bottles, remove the cap and label from before placing in your household recycling bin.
- For products that have a shrink sleeve on the outside of the bottle or tub (e.g. flavoured milk and custards), remove the sleeve before placing in the household recycling bin.
- Remember to place the cardboard outer wrap from yoghurt multi-packs in the household recycling bin.
- Think of ways to re-use any packaging in your home, eg. milk cartons can become terrific seed starters when the top is cut off, or for the more adventurous, milk cartons can be transformed into bird feeders for the garden!